Dual Credit Programs Dual Credit Programs flyer
Dual Credit programs are tuition sponsored certificate programs at Camosun College, which means the cost of tuition is paid through SD62 and the South Island Partnership.
Courses (click here for direct link)
Camosun offers hundreds of courses that could, potentially, become a Dual Credit opportunity, provided you have the individual course prerequisite, and the course does not already have a wait list.
What is Dual Credit: Dual Credit programs and courses let you earn high school and college credits at the same time. In most cases your college tuition will be covered by the school district
- CRIM 154 The Criminal Justice System
- ENGL 151 Academic Writing Strategies
- HIST 108 World History Since 1945
- ACCT 110 Financial Accounting
- BUS 140 Business Information Technology
- ECON 103 Principles of Microeconomics
- MARK 110 Introduction to Marketing