Trades, awareness, skills and knowledge, is a program that works with Camosun and focuses on 4 trades areas: carpentry, metal, electrical, and plumbing.
- Students get practical experience building such things as saw horses, picnic tables, sheds etc.
- Upon completion students will receive ITA CORE certification from Camosun.
- In task students will have the opportunity to go on a work placement as well.
- The program runs for one semester at Royal Bay and the second at EMCS
- Students earn up to 28 high school credits.
- You have to apply, ask your school career coordinator.
Please contact Elliot Brady (District TASK teacher) if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for the program are available with Danielle Huculak in the Careers Suite at RBSS: email@example.com