- The Canadian Sport School Victoria is located at the Pacific Institute for Sport Excellence (PISE), on the Interurban Campus of Camosun College in Victoria, BC, and offers a split-day school program in which athletes spend half of their day at their regular high school taking required academic courses, and half their day with the Canadian Sport School. Transportation is provided during the middle part of the day to transport student-athletes between CSS and their regular school.
- The Canadian Sport School Victoria provides an opportunity for athletes in grades 10-12 to use school hours to earn academic credit for:
The Canadian Sport School facilitates a high performance culture amongst like-minded athletes while providing support, coordination and advocacy between student-athletes and their high school teachers and sport coaches.
- Physical Training – Developing athleticism and new skills in the following areas; Strength Training, Sprint Training and basic gymnastics movements.
- Independent Study Blocks – Daily time for homework completion, quiet study or online learning.
- Sport Performance Seminars – Weekly seminars in the areas of high performance will support the students’ athletic knowledge and development towards success.
*For more information please visit the website or contact Christina Kadin email@example.com