Professional Cook – program
- The purpose of this program to train students for a career in professional Cookin
- In partnership with Camosun College students will take PC1 apprenticeship technical training which includes preparation of meat, poultry, soup, salads, sauces, seafood, fruit, beverages and dessert
- Students will also provide lunches and cater special
- Creativity in menu selection and plate presentation will be introduced.
- Students will be challenged to work in a team environment and develop leadership and management skills.